The fully loaded stainless steel CABLE bracelet V3 is a combination of our classic BAILEY bracelet and some of our most poplar beads.
Crafted from the highest quality marine grade 316L stainless steel, and hand finished in our workshop in Sheffield situated at Portland Works, the world home of stainless steel, the Bailey of Sheffield CABLE™ bracelet is made to last more than a lifetime.
The unique patented 8 part precision engineered clasp keeps your bracelet secure and is designed to be opened easily with one hand. The exceptionally strong cable suits the most active of lifestyles.
This stunning version comes fully loaded with 7 of our stainless steal beads and including 3 of out most innovative and playful beads.
• Wordplay bead: four moving discs, set with 48 magnets, inspired by the classic tumbler lock system, are designed to be spun around separately and click into place to create multiple four letter words. We have a naughty and a nice bead - you choose!
• Cutaway Bead: showcases the beauty of your cable bracelet. It has been designed to frame the cable from all angles with the four faces of the bead cut away using the latest CNC technology.
• Chaser Bead: a wonderfully entertaining kinetic design using thirty case hardened stainless steel ball bearings that roll around four precision engineered marine grade 316L stainless steel channels.
• Signature Bead: our classic BAILEY bead that comes with all our bracelets. This bead is engravable so you can personalise it. Scroll through the product images for more information.
• GLOW bead: ‘Glow’ is our most technologically advanced bead so far and incorporates 3 trigalight® Gaseous Tritium Light Source (GTLS) which provides a reliable, safe and self-powered source of continuous light output. You can choose from blue or green GLOW lamp colour.
• Bobbin: inspired by the round tube form used in industrial machines around which thread, wire or fibre are loaded onto. This bead is also engravable. Scroll through the product images for more information.
• Mini Mixer: 3 rotating stainless steel Romer rings encased in a precision made casing.
The bracelet has stoppers between each bead to keep them in place. As with all our bracelets, you an add, swap and move the beads around using the unlocking tool which comes in the box with the bracelet, should you wish.
Of course, we know this bracelet is stunning straight out of the box, and will last more than a lifetime just as it is.
You do not need to take this bracelet off. The marine grade stainless steel we use means the bracelet will not tarnish at all in wet conditions.
The Bailey of Sheffield jewellery packaging is hand made in the UK using REACH compliant, fully FSC standard, 100% recyclable cardboard and is sustainable and environmentally friendly.
After you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. Following this you will receive a separate email from our workshop informing you when the order has been shipped.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 7 working days, depending on stock levels and availability. Customised or engraved orders may take an additional 3 to 5 working days. Please let us know if your purchase is needed for a certain date as we will do everything possible to ensure we get you your order in time.
All UK deliveries above £20 are FREE.
Once your order is hand finished / packed in our Sheffield workshop, we will deliver the next working day. There are some remote areas in Wales, the Highlands and Channel Islands which are two working days shipping time.
All International deliveries are £18.50. If you spend £90 or over we will automatically upgrade you to FREE shipping.
We offer shipping to most international destinations. Depending on which country we are despatching to, you will receive your items between two to three working days after the despatch date. There are some remote areas which will take up to five working days to ship to.
Please note that international card issuers may charge a small fee for Sterling payments.
International shipments may be subject to import duties, taxes, and admin charges which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. For details of customs charges please consult your own customs authorities for the latest rates.
Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances.
TRACKING AND TRACEABILITY
Your order is fully tracked through it journey to you. You will receive the unique tracking number on your Order Shipped email along with who the carrier is. Should you require any further information regarding your delivery, please don't hesitate to email us on email@example.com