A unique Anthracite colour stainless steel bracelet with mixed tones of purple, dark grey and black. Produced via the PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coating process.
All bracelets are hand built in our workshop in Sheffield within Portland Works, the world home of stainless steel.
You do not need to take this bracelet off. The marine grade stainless steel we use means the bracelet will not tarnish at all in wet conditions.
- Engineered on a multi axis CNC lathe in Sheffield.
- Unique patent pending five part precision engineered design.
- Unique identifying serial number.
- Four Newton compression spring and case hardened ball bearings for added security.
- 7 x 19 cable construction for flexibility and comfort.
- Exceptional strength that can withstand the most challenging of active lifestyles.
- Hypoallergenic grade of stainless steel.
- Physical Vapour Deposition.
- Primarily used in Aerospace and Formula 1.
- Improved wear-resisting performance.
- Extra resistance to oxidisation.
In the box
- The CABLE™ stainless steel bracelet with Signature bead.
- 2 stainless steel stoppers.
- Stainless steel Unlocking Tool.
- Padded laptop protector.
- Luxury cleaning cloth.
- Pack of 2 extra grub screws.
- Jewellery care guide.
- Clasp instructions.