CABLE™ Custom Stainless Steel Bracelet
Create your own fully customised stainless steel CABLE™ bracelet using our unique Customiser.
Our Petrol colour is totally unique to every single component we manufacture. It can range from Green, to Blue, Purple and even tones of Gold. Due to the nature of the PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) process for this colour we are proud to confirm that no two components will ever look the same.
Another unique characteristic of the Petrol PVD is that over the course of time the colour will slowly change from blues/greens and purples through to lighter tones and sometimes even a gold colour.
Crafted from the highest quality marine grade 316L stainless steel, and hand finished in our workshop in Sheffield situated at Portland Works, the world home of stainless steel, the Bailey of Sheffield CABLE™ bracelet is made to last more than a lifetime.
This bracelet need NEVER be taken off. The marine grade stainless steel we use means the bracelet will not tarnish in wet conditions. You can wear in the bath, the shower, in the swimming pool, in the sea or any activity involving water. It will still last more than a lifetime!
You may also like...
- Marine grade 316L stainless steel.
- Unique patent pending five part precision engineered design.
- Quick release locking system.
- Bespoke internal mechanism.
- Unique identifying serial number.
- Four Newton compression spring and case hardened ball bearings for added security.
- Interlocking design allows ease of fastening.
- Mix and match colour customisation.
- Virtually indestructible.
- Laser engraved Bailey of Sheffield Maker’s Mark.
- Marine grade 316L stainless steel cable 7 x 19 cable construction for extra flexibility and comfort.
- Exceptional strength that can withstand the most challenging of active lifestyles.
- Medically hypoallergenic grade of stainless steel.
- Virtually indestructible construction.
- Complete with a full Bailey of Sheffield care kit.
- Complimentary Bailey of Sheffield Signature bead.
- Two stainless steel stoppers.
- PVD - Physical Vapour Deposition.
- A complex process, primarily used in Aerospace and Formula 1.
- Ultra hard wearing protective layer of ceramic metals.
- Technically harder than the stainless steel underneath.
- The layer of PVD coating is impurity-free and hypoallergenic.
- Improved wear-resisting performance and extra resistance to oxidisation.
In the box
- Your CABLE™ bracelet.
- Your Bailey of Sheffield Signature bead.
- Two stainless steel stoppers pre-loaded with grub screws.
- Unique stainless steel Unlocking Tool.
- Laptop protector.
- Luxury cleaning cloth.
- Pack of two extra grub screws.
- Jewellery care guide.
- Bracelet instructions.
After you have placed your order and received your automated order confirmation email you will then be sent a separate email from the shop informing you of the despatch date. For items in stock we aim for next day despatch, however if stock is low and we are busily hand-making and finishing in the workshop, we'll let you know an estimated delivery date.
Find out more about our delivery options.
Refunds / Exchanges
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with your jewellery simply return it within 30 days of delivery, in its original and unused saleable condition, together with its packaging and receipt.
Read our terms here.
Unique and traceable
Every bracelet is unique and fully traceable, and is laser engraved with a serial number that’s unique to you. Use this number to register your jewellery online, where you can activate your More Than Lifetime Guarantee as well as a selection of other Bailey of Sheffield CABLE™ bracelet owner perks.
More Than Lifetime Guarantee
At Bailey of Sheffield, we are proud and confident of each and every stunning CABLE™ bracelet; we are certain of our quality and craftsmanship. We have created a bracelet that transcends a lifetime and as such, we offer a More Than Lifetime Guarantee with every bracelet.
Find out more here.