Candy Skull Bead
The Candy Skull is deeply linked to Mexican culture, first appearing in Mexico in the early 17th century. The skulls form a key part of Día de Muertos celebrations throughout both the country and the world.
The Bailey of Sheffield Candy Skull bead is a solid piece, formed from 316L stainless steel using the latest cutting-edge 3D printing technology. The Yorkshire Rose sits proudly on the top of the skull, alongside the Bailey logo and other intricate design work that is only possible using 3D printing technology.
Designed to sit proudly on your CABLE™ bracelet, this Candy Skull bead not only looks unique but is made to last more than a lifetime.
THESE BEADS DO NOT FIT ONTO OUR PENDANT CONVERTER!
THESE BEADS ARE INDIVIDUALLY 3D PRINTED TO ORDER - PLEASE ALLOW 4 WEEKS FROM THE ORDER DATE FOR THESE TO BE PRINTED, HAND FINISHED AND QUALITY CHECKED.
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ANY DELIVERY DATES FOR 3D PRINTED BEADS.
Choice of Stopper
Stainless Steel Stopper
Nitrile Rubber Stopper
- Product Dimensions - 9mm x 13.5mm x 12mm. Solid steel.
- 3D printed using layers of ultra-fine grains of 316L stainless steel.
- Sintered at 1300’c to give a high level of strength.
- Hand finished in our workshop at Portland Works.
In the box
- Beads are supplied in bespoke Bailey of Sheffield packaging.
- Every bead purchase includes one complimentary stopper of your choice.
After you have placed your order and received your automated order confirmation email you will then be sent a separate email from the shop informing you of the despatch date. For items in stock we aim for next day despatch, however if stock is low and we are busily hand-making and finishing in the workshop, we'll let you know an estimated delivery date.
Find out more about our delivery options.