The Bailey of Sheffield Candy Skull bead is a solid piece, formed from 316L stainless steel using the latest cutting-edge 3D printing technology. The Yorkshire Rose sits proudly on the top of the skull, alongside the Bailey logo and other intricate design work that is only possible using 3D printing technology.
THESE BEADS DO NOT FIT ONTO OUR PENDANT CONVERTER!
THESE BEADS ARE INDIVIDUALLY 3D PRINTED TO ORDER - PLEASE ALLOW 4 WEEKS FROM THE ORDER DATE FOR THESE TO BE PRINTED, HAND FINISHED AND QUALITY CHECKED.
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ANY DELIVERY DATES FOR 3D PRINTED BEADS.
- PRODUCT SIZE - 9mm x 13.5mm x 12mm. Solid steel.
- 3D printed using layers of ultra-fine grains of 316L stainless steel.
- Sintered at 1300’c to give a high level of strength.
- Hand finished in our workshop at Portland Works.
In the box
- Beads are supplied in bespoke Bailey of Sheffield packaging.
- Every bead purchase includes one complimentary stopper of your choice.
The Bailey of Sheffield jewellery packaging is hand made in the UK using REACH compliant, fully FSC standard, 100% recyclable cardboard and is sustainable and environmentally friendly.