The Sunuci was the name of a Roman tribal grouping. There is evidence from tablets found in Rivelin Valley south of Stannington in Sheffield that retiring Roman auxiliaries of the Sunuci tribe were made grants of citizenship and land or money in the modern day city of Sheffield, with some speculation that a Roman villa complex at Whirlow Hall Farm was part of such a land grant.
- Marine grade 316L stainless steel.
- Engineered on a seventeen axis CNC lathe in Sheffield.
- Unique patent pending five part precision engineered design.
- Quick release locking system.
- Bespoke internal mechanism.
- Unique identifying serial number.
- Four Newton compression spring and case hardened ball bearings for added security.
- Interlocking design allows ease of fastening.
- Mix and match colour customisation.
- Virtually indestructible.
- Laser engraved Bailey of Sheffield Maker’s Mark.
- Marine grade 316L stainless steel cable 7 x 19 cable construction for extra flexibility and comfort.
- Exceptional strength that can withstand the most challenging of active lifestyles.
- Medically hypoallergenic grade of stainless steel.
- Virtually indestructible construction.
- Complete with a full Bailey of Sheffield care kit.
- Complimentary Bailey of Sheffield Signature bead.
- Two stainless steel stoppers.
- PVD - Physical Vapour Deposition.
- A complex process, primarily used in Aerospace and Formula 1.
- Ultra hard wearing protective layer of ceramic metals.
- Technically harder than the stainless steel underneath.
- The layer of PVD coating is impurity-free and hypoallergenic.
- Improved wear-resisting performance and extra resistance to oxidisation.
In the box
- Your CABLE™ bracelet.
- Your Bailey of Sheffield Signature bead.
- Two stainless steel stoppers pre-loaded with grub screws.
- Unique stainless steel Unlocking Tool.
- Laptop protector.
- Luxury cleaning cloth.
- Pack of two extra grub screws.
- Jewellery care guide.
- Bracelet instructions.