CABLE™ Brigantes Bracelet
The Brigantes were a Celtic tribe who in pre-Roman times controlled the largest section of what would become Northern England. Their territory, often referred to as Brigantia, was centred in what was later known as Yorkshire. They occupied a region roughly north of Sheffield/Doncaster, with the southern border around the River Don.
- Marine grade 316L stainless steel.
- Engineered on a seventeen axis CNC lathe in Sheffield.
- Unique patent pending five part precision engineered design.
- Quick release locking system.
- Bespoke internal mechanism.
- Unique identifying serial number.
- Four Newton compression spring and case hardened ball bearings for added security.
- Interlocking design allows ease of fastening.
- Mix and match colour customisation.
- Virtually indestructible.
- Laser engraved Bailey of Sheffield Maker’s Mark.
- Marine grade 316L stainless steel cable 7 x 19 cable construction for extra flexibility and comfort.
- Exceptional strength that can withstand the most challenging of active lifestyles.
- Medically hypoallergenic grade of stainless steel.
- Virtually indestructible construction.
- Complete with a full Bailey of Sheffield care kit.
- Complimentary Bailey of Sheffield Signature bead.
- Two stainless steel stoppers.
- PVD - Physical Vapour Deposition.
- A complex process, primarily used in Aerospace and Formula 1.
- Ultra hard wearing protective layer of ceramic metals.
- Technically harder than the stainless steel underneath.
- The layer of PVD coating is impurity-free and hypoallergenic.
- Improved wear-resisting performance and extra resistance to oxidisation.
In the box
- Your CABLE™ bracelet.
- Your Bailey of Sheffield Signature bead.
- Two stainless steel stoppers pre-loaded with grub screws.
- Unique stainless steel Unlocking Tool.
- Laptop protector.
- Luxury cleaning cloth.
- Pack of two extra grub screws.
- Jewellery care guide.
- Bracelet instructions.
After you have placed your order and received your automated order confirmation email you will then be sent a separate email from the shop informing you of the despatch date. For items in stock we aim for next day despatch, however if stock is low and we are busily hand-making and finishing in the workshop, we'll let you know an estimated delivery date.
Find out more about our delivery options.