Formed from superior marine grade 316L stainless steel. Hand built in our Portland Works workshop in Sheffield, the place where Harry Brearley invented stainless steel in 1913. The Bailey of Sheffield CABLE™ bracelet is constructed to last more than lifetime.
You do not need to take this bracelet off. The marine grade stainless steel we use means the bracelet will not tarnish at all in wet conditions.
- Engineered on a fifteen axis CNC lathe in Sheffield.
- Unique patent pending five part precision engineered design.
- Unique identifying serial number.
- Four Newton compression spring and case hardened ball bearings for added security.
- 7 x 19 cable construction for flexibility and comfort.
- Exceptional strength that can withstand the most challenging of active lifestyles.
- Hypoallergenic grade of stainless steel.
In the box
- The CABLE™ bracelet with Signature bead.
- 2 stainless steel stoppers.
- Stainless steel Unlocking Tool.
- Padded laptop protector.
- Luxury cleaning cloth.
- Pack of 2 extra grub screws.
- Jewellery care guide.
- Clasp instructions.