The Fully Loaded Aurora stainless steel bracelet is a stunning pairing of Polished Black and our striking Rainbow PVD colours.
Rainbow PVD is a truly unique multicoloured coating, with each piece having its own mix of Rainbow colours featuring stunning blends of Greens, Pinks, Yellows and Purples. This unusual coating was developed to be “one of a kind”, a truly distinctive process where no two bracelets will ever look the same. The advanced coating is created by an Arc deposition process where lightning is tightly controlled in such a way to evaporate a titanium ceramic alloy onto the parts to create a colourful, hard wearing and durable product that will stand the test of time.
You do not need to take this bracelet off. The marine grade stainless steel we use means the bracelet will not tarnish at all in wet conditions.
- Engineered on a multi axis CNC lathe in Sheffield.
- Unique patent pending five part precision engineered design.
- Unique identifying serial number.
- Four Newton compression spring and case hardened ball bearings for added security.
- 7 x 19 cable construction for flexibility and comfort.
- Exceptional strength that can withstand the most challenging of active lifestyles.
- Hypoallergenic grade of stainless steel.
- PVD - Physical Vapour Deposition.
- Primarily used in Aerospace and Formula 1.
- Improved wear-resisting performance.
- Extra resistance to oxidisation.
In the box
- The CABLE™ bracelet with Signature bead.
- 6 marine grade 316L stainless steel PVD beads - Jet, Jacobs Ladder, Balance, Filter, Piet and EQ.
- 8 stainless steel stoppers.
- Stainless steel Unlocking Tool.
- Padded laptop protector.
- Luxury cleaning cloth.
- Pack of 2 extra grub screws.
- Jewellery care guide.
- Clasp instructions.
The Bailey of Sheffield jewellery packaging is hand made in the UK using REACH compliant, fully FSC standard, 100% recyclable cardboard and is sustainable and environmentally friendly.