Crafted from the highest quality marine grade 316L stainless steel, and hand finished in our workshop in Sheffield situated at Portland Works, the world home of stainless steel, the Bailey of Sheffield CABLE™ bracelet is made to last more than a lifetime.
Supplied with seven marine grade 316L stainless steel beads - EQ, Jacob’s Ladder, Filter, Piet, Jet, Balance and the Bailey of Sheffield Signature bead.
You do not need to take this bracelet off. The marine grade stainless steel we use means the bracelet will not tarnish at all in wet conditions.
- Engineered on a multi axis CNC lathe in Sheffield.
- Unique patent pending five part precision engineered design.
- Unique identifying serial number.
- Four Newton compression spring and case hardened ball bearings for added security.
- 7 x 19 cable construction for flexibility and comfort.
- Exceptional strength that can withstand the most challenging of active lifestyles.
- Hypoallergenic grade of stainless steel.
In the box
- The CABLE™ bracelet with Signature bead.
- 6 marine grade 316L stainless steel beads - EQ, Jacob’s Ladder, Filter, Piet, Jet and Balance.
- 8 stainless steel stoppers.
- Stainless steel Unlocking Tool.
- Padded laptop protector.
- Luxury cleaning cloth.
- Pack of 2 extra grub screws.
- Jewellery care guide.
- Clasp instructions.
The Bailey of Sheffield jewellery packaging is hand made in the UK using REACH compliant, fully FSC standard, 100% recyclable cardboard and is sustainable and environmentally friendly.