This stainless steel bracelet is a stunning mix of Matte Gold and Rose Gold. The Brigantes were a Celtic tribe who in pre-Roman times controlled a large region just north of Sheffield and Doncaster.
You do not need to take this bracelet off. The marine grade stainless steel we use means the bracelet will not tarnish at all in wet conditions.
- Engineered on a multi axis CNC lathe in Sheffield.
- Unique patent pending five part precision engineered design.
- Unique identifying serial number.
- Four Newton compression spring and case hardened ball bearings for added security.
- 7 x 19 cable construction for flexibility and comfort.
- Exceptional strength that can withstand the most challenging of active lifestyles.
- Hypoallergenic grade of stainless steel.
- PVD - Physical Vapour Deposition.
- Primarily used in Aerospace and Formula 1.
- Improved wear-resisting performance.
- Extra resistance to oxidisation.
In the box
- The CABLE™ stainless steel bracelet with Signature bead.
- 2 stainless steel stoppers.
- Stainless steel Unlocking Tool.
- Padded laptop protector.
- Luxury cleaning cloth.
- Pack of 2 extra grub screws.
- Jewellery care guide.
- Clasp instructions.
The Bailey of Sheffield jewellery packaging is hand made in the UK using REACH compliant, fully FSC standard, 100% recyclable cardboard and is sustainable and environmentally friendly.