The clever Word Play bead is another playful kinetic concept in the Bailey of Sheffield range. Four moving discs, set with 48 magnets, inspired by the classic tumbler lock system, are designed to be spun around separately and click into place to create multiple four letter words.
The Naughty bead - what can be say? Only those of us with a cheeky mind will be able to work out the eight bad words on this bead! You have been warned, it’s extremely NSFW and strictly for 18 years+
The Nice bead - this one’s more rainbows and butterflies, there are definitely eight lovely positive words to find and a whole host more when you get going!
- PRODUCT SIZE = 18mm x 10mm
- Highest quality Marine Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Engineered on a multi axis CNC lathe in Sheffield.
- Forty Eight 1mm Neodymium Iron Boron magnets.
- Hand finished in the Bailey of Sheffield workshop at Portland Works.
In the box
- Beads are supplied in bespoke Bailey of Sheffield packaging.
- Every bead purchase includes one complimentary stopper.