Let it GLOW.
Always be seen with Glow. This innovative bead is an ‘illuminative’ conversation starter….
‘Glow’ is our most technologically advanced bead so far and incorporates 3 trigalight® Gaseous Tritium Light Source (GTLS) which provides a reliable, safe and self-powered source of continuous light output.
No battery or charging by ambient light is required during the lifetime of this product.
GTLS comprise a sealed borosilicate glass capsule which contains a tiny amount of gaseous tritium, the power supply for the device.
Electrons, released by the gaseous tritium, are harnessed to energise a phosphor coating on the inside surface of the capsule, causing it to glow.
GTLS contain no moving parts and, because the unit is continuously energised, an off/on switch is not required.
Glow will remain energised for more than 10 maintenance-free years, even during extended periods of complete darkness.
Trigalight® devices can be used in any environmental conditions, even under water, and in temperatures ranging from -20º to 70ºC.
- PRODUCT SIZE = 15mm x 10mm
- Highest quality Marine Grade 316L stainless steel.
- Machined on the latest multi axis sliding head CNC lathe in Sheffield
- Hand finished in the Bailey of Sheffield workshop at Portland Works
- This is a self illuminating safety device
- Do not use for any other purpose
- 3 x Sealed (non-emissive) GTLS Trigalight® continuous light source
- No battery or electric power required
- No switch... it is always on!
- Reliable 10+ year life
- Water resistant
- Do not disassemble
In the box
- Beads are supplied in bespoke Bailey of Sheffield packaging.
- Every bead purchase includes one complimentary stopper.
The Bailey of Sheffield jewellery packaging is hand made in the UK using REACH compliant, fully FSC standard, 100% recyclable cardboard and is sustainable and environmentally friendly.