CAPSULE - always with you.
Let BAILEY help you keep your lost loved ones close.
Our minimal yet elegant capsule bead has been years of development and prototyping in the making. This bead allows you to discreetly and respectfully memorialise your lost loved one, or just keep something special to you close.
Engraving can be added to the faces of the capsule allowing you to personalise and complement the minimal design.
The chambers milled within the capsule are machined using the latest in high-speed machining technology with the toolpaths optimised using CAM software . This is the same technology used to produce equipment for the satellite, aerospace and medical industry.
Manufactured from the finest marine grade 316L Sheffield stainless steel, the discreet chamber milled within the capsule allows you to hold a small token amount of ashes, hair, fur, sand or whatever you wish to hold close.
Volume of single chamber - 78.6 cubic mm. Volume of double chamber - 157.2 cubic mm
Fill kit and instructions on how to fill the capsule included.
To permanently seal the chamber, we recommend you use Loctite 243* or superglue* - apply carefully to the top of the thread of the chamber before inserting and tightening the grub screw.
A piece of cremation jewellery that will last a lifetime.
Our CAPSULE bead is designed to fit our CABLE bracelet and we do not recommend wearing it on our pendant convertor and necklace.
If you would like us to laser engrave an image that you have hand drawn / designed yourself, please use the upload option.
Please note:- We are unable to laser engrave images of logos that you do not own the rights to i.e. brand names/logos, football club badges.
Our CAPSULE bead is designed to fit our CABLE bracelet and we do not recommend wearing it on our pendant converter and necklace.
- PRODUCT SIZE = 15mm x 14mm (single chamber) OR 15mm x 18mm (double chamber)
- Highest quality Marine Grade 316 stainless steel
- Milled using the latest in high-speed machining technology
- M5 x 5mm 316L stainless steel flat bottom grub screw
- Hand finished in the Bailey of Sheffield workshop at Portland Works
- Volume of single chamber - 78.6 cubic mm
- Volume of double chamber - 157.2 cubic mm
In the box
- Beads are supplied in bespoke Bailey of Sheffield packaging.
- Every bead purchase includes one complimentary stopper.
- Fill kit including BAILEY unlocking tool.