Candy Twist is an exploratory piece of minimalist design inspired by the traditional British classic herbal confectionery for coughs and colds famous for the twist shape of the sweet.
This piece shows off the advanced cuts achievable utilising CNC manufacturing techniques.
The Candy Twist bead is available in our 7 PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) colours:- Petrol, Rainbow, Graphite, Anthracite, Black, Rose Gold and Matte Gold as well as the original Stainless Steel.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ENGRAVE ANY HAND DRAWN IMAGES OR SIGNATURES ON THIS BEAD DUE TO SPACE RESTRICTIONS.
- PRODUCT SIZE - 16mm x 8mm.
- Highest quality Marine Grade 316L stainless steel.
- Engineered on a multi axis CNC lathe in Sheffield.
- Hand finished in the Bailey of Sheffield workshop at Portland Works.
- PVD - Physical Vapour Deposition.
- A complex process, primarily used in Aerospace and Formula 1.
- The layer of PVD coating is impurity-free and hypoallergenic.
- Extra resistance to oxidisation.
In the box
- Beads are supplied in bespoke Bailey of Sheffield packaging.
- Every bead purchase includes one complimentary stopper.
The Bailey of Sheffield jewellery packaging is hand made in the UK using REACH compliant, fully FSC standard, 100% recyclable cardboard and is sustainable and environmentally friendly.