Bobbin is inspired by the round tube form used in industrial machines around which thread, wire or fibre are loaded onto.
This hexagonal piece has 6 engravable faces setback within the bead.
The Bobbin bead is available in our six PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) colours:- Rainbow, Graphite, Anthracite, Black, Rose Gold and Matte Gold as well as the original Stainless Steel.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ENGRAVE ANY HAND DRAWN IMAGES OR SIGNATURES ON THIS BEAD DUE TO SPACE RESTRICTIONS.
- PRODUCT SIZE - 16mm x 10mm.
- Highest quality Marine Grade 316L stainless steel.
- Engineered on a multi axis CNC lathe in Sheffield.
- Hand finished in the Bailey of Sheffield workshop at Portland Works.
- PVD - Physical Vapour Deposition.
- A complex process, primarily used in Aerospace and Formula 1.
- The layer of PVD coating is impurity-free and hypoallergenic.
- Extra resistance to oxidisation.
In the box
- Beads are supplied in bespoke Bailey of Sheffield packaging.
- Every bead purchase includes one complimentary stopper.
The Bailey of Sheffield jewellery packaging is hand made in the UK using REACH compliant, fully FSC standard, 100% recyclable cardboard and is sustainable and environmentally friendly.