Taking its form from the Bauhaus architectural movement which bridges the gap between art, industry, design and functionality, this bead was particularly informed by the works of Piet Mondrian. The Piet is an exploratory piece of design, visually fascinating and exceptionally complex to machine.
The Piet bead is available in our six PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) colours:- Petrol, Anthracite, Polished Black, Matte Black, Rose Gold and Matte Gold as well as the original Stainless Steel.
The Piet bead has a section for engraveable personalisation.
Choice of Stopper
Stainless Steel Stopper
Nitrile Rubber Stopper
- Product Dimensions - 15mm x 8mm.
- Highest quality Marine Grade 316L stainless steel.
- Engineered on a seventeen axis CNC lathe in Sheffield.
- Hand finished in the Bailey of Sheffield workshop at Portland Works.
- PVD - Physical Vapour Deposition.
- A complex process, primarily used in Aerospace and Formula 1.
- The layer of PVD coating is impurity-free and hypoallergenic.
- Extra resistance to oxidisation.
In the box
- Beads are supplied in bespoke Bailey of Sheffield packaging.
- Every bead purchase includes one complimentary stopper.
After you have placed your order and received your automated order confirmation email you will then be sent a separate email from the shop informing you of the despatch date. For items in stock we aim for next day despatch, however if stock is low and we are busily hand-making and finishing in the workshop, we'll let you know an estimated delivery date.
Find out more about our delivery options.