The ingenious Chaser Bead is inspired by frictionless ball bearing assemblies found in the moving parts of bicycles, automobiles, turbines, and jet engines.
A wonderfully entertaining kinetic design using thirty case hardened stainless steel ball bearings and four precision engineered marine grade 316L stainless steel channels - this bead is not only striking to look at but is so much fun you won’t be able to stop playing around with it!
This is the perfect piece for anyone that likes intelligent and beautiful design with a little extra twist.
Choice of Stopper
Stainless Steel Stopper
Nitrile Rubber Stopper
- Highest quality Marine Grade 316 stainless steel.
- Engineered on a seventeen axis CNC lathe in Sheffield.
- Case Hardened Stainless Steel ball bearings.
- Hand finished in the Bailey of Sheffield workshop at Portland Works.
In the box
- Beads are supplied in bespoke Bailey of Sheffield packaging.
- Every bead purchase includes one complimentary stopper.
After you have placed your order and received your automated order confirmation email you will then be sent a separate email from the shop informing you of the despatch date. For items in stock we aim for next day despatch, however if stock is low and we are busily hand-making and finishing in the workshop, we'll let you know an estimated delivery date.
Find out more about our delivery options.