If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with your stainless steel jewellery, simply contact us within 30 days of delivery, items can be returned to:
Bailey of Sheffield
We will refund you the full amount of the standard goods, excluding any shipping charges.
Our Money Back Guarantee does NOT apply to our Gift Voucher, customised products e.g. engraved or bespoke orders, or products that include any other alterations. In certain circumstances, these will be considered on a case by case basis at our own discretion.
Exchange or alteration to personalised products and products where the customer has confirmed the size was correct before the build are subject to a £25 fee.
Exchange or alteration to a Custom bracelet is subject to a £50 fee.
Any return of a Custom product for a refund is also subject to a £50 fee. Please note we can not fully refund any Custom bracelets due to the fact they are a bespoke one-off product and we are unable to reuse the components.
To take advantage of our Money Back Guarantee you must do the following:
- State the reason for the return and whether you would like us to exchange or refund the item.
- Return the item in its unworn, pristine and re-saleable condition with its original product packaging and receipt.
- Package the item securely and adequately. Be careful when packaging the jewellery as you will be held responsible for any damage/scratching incurred in transit.
- Return by registered post or courier ensuring item is adequately insured for its full value. Please note that you will be responsible for all delivery charges.
- Mark the shipping documents with 'Return of British Goods' if you are returning the goods from overseas.
If you need any help or advice please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This does not affect your statutory rights.